|*||Easy-to-use liquid extract of barley straw for ponds and water gardens|
|*||Naturally conditions and balances pond water to improve water clarity|
|*||Goes to work on contact and can be used throughout the pond season|
Concentrated liquid extract of barley straw goes to work on contact. Naturally conditions pond water and can be used all year long. Plus Peat is rich in organic peat to soften pond water and reduce nitrate and phosphate concentration. Easy-to-use Tip & Pour container allows convenient measuring for precise usage. No messy residue. Safe for aquatic life, plants, humans, or pets. 8 oz will initially treat 3000 gallons clear water.
Microbe-Lift Concentrated Barley Straw Extract
*Dosage Rate Schedule based on clear water pond, size. For turbid water, increase dosage by 50%. Pour Microbe-Lift Barley Straw Concentrated Extract directly into pond water.
||Application Rate (in oz.)
3 & 4
|up to 500
1 oz = 29.58 ml * 8 oz/1,000 sq. ft. *265 oz./surface acre
For larger ponds, round out volume to closest hundred gallons and add volumes with corresponding dosages to get approximate total.
EXAMPLE FOR 23,000 GALLON POND:
Double the dosage for a 10,000 gallon pond and then add the dosage for a 3,000 gallon pond. (10,000 gallons + 10,000 gallons + 3,000 gallons = 23,000 gallons / Dosage for first week: 6 oz. + 6 oz. + 3 oz. = 15 oz.)
Microbe-Lift Barley Straw Concentrated Extract Plus Peat
Enjoy all the benefits of Microbe-Lift Concentrated Barley Straw Extract PLUS added liquid peat to help maintain an ideal pH in alkaline ponds.
Rich in organic peat which softens pond water, reducing nitrate and phosphate concentrations in pond water column. Also provides a buffering agent and ion attenuation in lined ponds to give them some additional beneficial properties of earthen ponds.
- No messy residue
- Can be used throughout the year to help maintain ideal pH in alkaline ponds
- Immediate slow-release of natural humic and tannic acids (decomposition by-products)
- Tinted water provides a natural sun filter
- Reduces phosphate and nitrate concentration in the water column
- Provides a buffering agent and ion attenuation in lined ponds, giving some beneficial properties of earthen ponds
- Especially helpful where bottom drains are present
- Safe for aquatic life, plants, humans, and pets