|*|| Portable handheld colorimeter for measuring phosphorus in marine aquariums
|*|| Digital colorimeter boasts easier use and greater accuracy than chemical phosphorous test kits
|*|| Measures aquarium phosphorous levels between 0 to 200 ppb with ±5 ppb ±5% of reading|
Get accurate results when measuring phosphorus in marine aquariums with the handheld Hanna® Checker® HC Saltwater Aquarium Ultra Low Range Phosphorus Colorimeter.
Hanna's ultra-low range phosphorus colorimeter gives you more precise technology than the typical chemical test kit. Standard test kits have limited accuracy since they rely on the user to match colors. This handheld colorimeter makes your life easier by eliminating color matching and providing you a direct saltwater phosphorus result. Phosphorus is an important parameter to measure in aquaculture and aquariums; levels that are too high can lead to extensive algae growth, depleted dissolved oxygen levels, and ultimately can be fatal to many types of fish and aquatic life. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, this checker provides quick, accurate results in just a few steps.
- Range - 0 to 200 ppb
- Resolution - 1 ppb
- Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F - ±5 ppb ±5% of reading
- Light Source - LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector - Silicon photocell
- Method - Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, Ascorbic-Acid method
- Environment - 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type - (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off - After three minutes of non-use and two minutes after reading
- Dimensions - 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5”)
- Weight - 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Checker® is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, phosphorus ULR reagent starter kit for 6 tests (6 powder reagent packets), battery, instructions and quick start guide.