|*||Innovative 170W, 2-channel aquarium light fixture in black with wireless control boasts 68 state-of-the-art LEDs|
|*||Next generation LED light fixture promotes healthy coral growth and natural reef aquarium aesthetics|
|*||Use with Philips CoralCare Gen2 Controller for wireless mobile LED control (each sold separately)|
Get the LED light coverage you need for excellent coral growth AND natural reef aesthetics. The next generation Philips CoralCare Gen2 LED Light Fixture in Black got you covered delivering a refined light spectrum and distribution that reduces uneven light coverage that can result in "hot spots" and poor coral growth. The 170W Philips CoralCare Gen2 LED Light Fixture in Black features 68 state-of-the-art LEDs smartly grouped over two distinct user-controlled channels and a special diffuse glass plate for proper light intensity and spectral content for efficient coral growth, uniform light distribution, color homogeneity, and the right level of light dynamics in your aquarium!
The water-resistant IP65-rated Philips CoralCare Gen2 LED Light Fixture in Black features a large thermal cooling surface for passive cooling and a coated metal housing for reliable, long-lasting use. The dimmable CoralCare Gen2 LED Light Fixture in Black can be controlled wirelessly using your mobile device, your PC, or third-party aquarium controllers like the HYDROS Control 4, Neptune Systems Apex, and GHL ProfiLux, using the Philips CoralCare Controller Gen2, sold separately.
The Philips CoralCare Gen2 LED Light Fixture in Black measures 18.11" x 16.14" x 2.24" high and includes an adjustable hanging kit for quick and efficient installation.
Please Note: The Philips CoralCare Gen2 LED Light Fixture in Black requires wiring to the Philips CoralCare Controller Gen2, for operation. Each sold separately.
- Low energy consumption and long-lasting performance, offering over 25,000 hours of light
- Large thermal cooling surface (7kg) for passive cooling, with a longer lifetime than noisy fans
- Highly durable, professional-grade materials
- Coated metal housing, validated in salt spray environments
- Low risk of corrosion with proper maintenance
- IP65-rated, water-resistant, and easy-to-clean glass cover
- No light sources will need replacing for the entire lifetime of the fixture.
- 120V (US) / 220-240V (Europe)
- 15 lbs / 7 kg
- 50-60 Hz
- 470nm Luxeon C LED x 12
- 450nm Luxeon C LED x 22
- PC-Amber Luxeon C x 4
- Cyan (490nm) Luxeon C LED x 4
- 415nm Luxeon UV U1 LED x 6
- 6500K Luxeon V2 LED x 20
Surface Coverage Based on User Experience Tests with Aquaria Depths up to 1m / 39.37"/po:
- SPS Reef: 80 x 60cm / 31.50 x 23.62"/po
- LPS Reef: 90 x 70cm / 35.43 x 27.56"/po
- Mixed Reef: 100 x 80cm / 39.37 x 31.50"/po
Minimum distance between fixture and water surface: 15cm / 5.91"/po